Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hands-On Reviews from PAX 2011 by Destructoid

Alright so today I've got some hands-on reviews from Destructoid straight from PAX for you guys. Hope you enjoy :)

Skyrim


Well that was a pretty hilarious little video review. I wish there was more gameplay, but I'm sure they have some sort of rule about that. Anyways, I couldn't help but notice throughout the entire video they are both giggling and stammering like schoolgirls. Honestly that alone speaks volumes about the game. Plus, they talked about vampires being in the game as well. I remember back in Oblivion I wanted to be a vampire because I thought it would be cool. Unfortunately I was wrong, and had to spend hours doing the quest to cure yourself of the disease. Either way, I think it's cool they're back. Just don't TRY to be a vampire unless you know what you're doing. xD


Mass Effect 3


Awesome little video with a decent amount of details about the game. You can see that the style of ME has definitely changed over the years. The combat is way more action oriented and faster pace with the addition of the roll and the melee attack. This game looks amazing, and I can't wait to play it.

Batman: Arkam City


Now this looks like an awesome game. A good amount of details about the game in this video. I only played the demo for the Arkam Asylum game, and I really wish I would have had the chance to play the full game. I really hope I get to give this game a shot, at the very least I'll be renting this one.

Alright! Well I hope you guys enjoyed these couple of videos and my thoughts about them. I would highly suggest you guys subscribe to DTOID on Youtube. All weekend they will continue to cover PAX and bring out these awesome videos. Like Max said as well, they will be having an interview with Todd Howard tomorrow about Skyrim. Don't want to miss that! 

9 comments:

  1. The graphic of Skyrim looks really good. DO you think my laptop, a vaio E, core i3, 4gb ram, ATI 5650 1gb can handle this game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMO, Nehrim (Oblivion) was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't say for sure if it would be able to handle it. We wont know until the specs for the game are released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SKYRIMMMMM!!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY RELEASE THE RECOMMENDED SPECS? AND GET THAT! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look really good, but I'm looking forward to batman! catwoman is HOT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batman: Arkam City and Mass Effect 3 are really, really great! I super recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to play this masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete